OTC Insights Team
Established in 1963, OTC Industrial Technologies is one of the largest industrial distributors & service providers in the United States. We're committed to seeing industrial operations advance through expert technical solutions & unmatched support using our years of experience.
In manufacturing, continuous improvement is critical for success.
Every established process represents an opportunity for improvement. Analyzing the process reveals incremental opportunity for improvements — shaving a few seconds off a single production step, using less material, increasing quality, shortening machine set-up. While each individual improvement may not mean much, the sum total of improvements means significantly higher profits and increased productivity.
It can mean the difference between failure and success. Continuous improvement, rising to meet the challenges facing manufacturers, is our goal as we unite our finishing, dispensing and filtration, companies like CCIS, Midway Industrial Supply, Filter and Coating Technology (FACT), Contrast Equipment, and Tape Industrial Sales, with OTC Industrial Technologies.
Rising to Meet the Challenge
While our finishing, dispensing and filtration customers know us, and know the products and services we have to offer, we also know that manufacturers need more. To face the challenges of the future, continuous improvement is necessary for the service providers and distributors that support manufacturing. We’re helping manufacturers face the challenges of the future by increasing their efficiency and uptime, connecting them to the products and services they need, and supplying the technical expertise necessary to reach their goals.
We understand many companies are struggling with supply chains issues. The pace of change driven by new technology is rapidly increasing. Skilled labor and the pool of potential employees is tight. In these difficult times, customers are demanding more of manufacturers. Companies are being called to deliver products faster, increase efficiency, customize deliverables and reduce costs.
With timelines tight and demands high, manufacturers need expertise, support, and a reliable service and distribution partner.
Manufacturers need solutions. Providing those solutions and increasing manufacturing efficiency is the goal of OTC Industrial Technologies.
Turnkey Manufacturing Solutions and OTC
By realigning our product and service offerings to OTC Industrial Technologies, rather than the individual brands, we’re making it easier to quickly and easily find the products and expertise you need.
Our goal with OTC is to drive efficiency forward for manufacturers. That means making the our complete resources of the OTC family readily available when customers need them.
Today, OTC Industrial Technologies is one of the largest distributors and service providers for manufacturers. We provide technical expertise, best-in-class industrial products and services, and critical resources for our customers. With OTC, manufacturers can quickly access the solutions they need.
With OTC, we can offer:
- Industrial suppliers and distributors, and automation solutions. With our ecommerce site and your account with OTC, you can order from top industrial distributors and solution providers like Ohlheiser, Advanced Industrial Products (AIP) and Tri-Power MPT.
- Pumps, mechanical, electrical and motors. With OTC, you can access industry leaders like JCI, Crimson Electric, PumpTek, IPEG, PSI Engineering, and Laron Mechanical.
- Utility service and compressed air. Work with industry leaders like Air Technologies, Direct Air Compressed Air Utility Services, CAS (Compressed Air Systems), IDG Compressor and PK Controls.
How OTC Industrial Technologies Can Help
Our new ecommerce site is another way we’re connecting manufacturers with the turnkey solutions and expertise they need to overcome challenges.
Go to the ecommerce site to quickly explore everything we have to offer and find the solutions you need. Once registered on the site, you’ve unlocked access to OTC products and services as well as the advantages of working from a powerful ecommerce platform:
- Easy reorders and autosaved approved ship-to addresses.
- Product comparisons before purchasing.
- Additional purchasing options, including pre-negotiated payment terms, customer preferred pricing, and a credit card.
- Complete order history and status at your fingertips.
- Requisition lists that can be built in the system.
Click here to learn more and take a look at everything we have to offer.
Getting Started with OTC
Continuous improvement is our goal. We’re working hard to improve our efficiency and service so we can better help our customers. Make sure to register on the ecommerce site to take advantage of exclusive customer benefits and more.
Let us know if you have questions.
Posts by Tag
- General Manufacturing
- Industrial Products Group
- Air Supply Group
- Finishing, Dispensing, and Filtration
- Pump Motor Technologies
- Power and Utility
- Food and Beverage
- Electronics Manufacturing
- heavy industrial manufacturing
- Aerospace Manufacturing
- Medical and Pharmaceutical
- Oil and Gas
- Process Manufacturing
- Pulp and Paper
- Life Sciences
- Machine Manufacturing
- Steel Production and Processing
- Alternative Energy
- Clean Manufacturing
- OTC and Current Events
- Repair Services
- Utilities and Energy